- An enthusiastic and rewarding work environment
- Market competitive remuneration, incentive, and vacation plans
- Health and insurance benefits after three months
- Company Group RRSP with employer contributions after three months
- A great Wellness program, corporate gym membership, social events
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment and competitive industry, apply today!
Dynablast is a Division of John Brooks Company Limited
John Brooks Company Limited is an innovative company that brings fresh ideas and 75 years of solving fluid handling challenges for our customers; and we love doing it. We are thankful to have had relationships with many of our customers and suppliers that span decades; this is a testament to how we conduct business throughout our organization. We have evolved and we will continue to re-engineer ourselves for the future as we help our customers tackle various challenges. We are a well-diversified company that is not dependent on any particular market, product, or region.
Since 1938, respect is the cornerstone of what John Brooks Company is all about. We have created a culture that respects all stakeholders, whether they are suppliers, customers, or our employees. We have worked hard to foster an entrepreneurial environment where decision making, creative thought, and initiative are rewarded; this is a place where your ideas matter.
John Brooks is constantly looking for high-caliber, ambitious individuals who want to be affiliated with a company they can trust. This positive but challenging work environment has allowed us to employ many passionate, dedicated, and skilled employees over our 75 year history; our average employee tenure is over 11 years. We have a number of employees whose first job was with John Brooks and many years later retired at John Brooks.
When you join John Brooks Company, you are connecting with a team that is committed to your success. As an employee, you will be supported by our ownership, by our management team and by your co-workers. Many of our most tenured employees are also our most motivated and committed employees, and we believe this speaks volumes about what it’s like to work at John Brooks Company Limited.
OPENING | Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Laval, QC4 weeks ago Full Time
We are currently searching for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative to work in our Laval, QC office! Under the supervision of the Customer Service / Technical Support Supervisor, the CSR constantly strives to provide exceptional customer service and extensive technical & application-based knowledge to our customers. Making up a core component of the Dynablast Sales team, the CSR will demonstrate a passion for learning about Company products and will articulate those with perfection to customers. As well, the position is responsible to ensure all customer inquiries and issues/problems are resolved within the specified time frame, thus, maintaining high customer satisfaction.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including:
- - Competitive remuneration plan including base salary and incentive
- - Competitive vacation plan
- - Extended health and insurance benefits and Company Group RRSP with employer contributions
- - Formalized employee achievement/service awards
- - Enthusiastic work environment with great culture, wellness committee, subsidized gym membership
Job Responsibilities, Duties and Requirements:
- Ensure a timely, professional response to all incoming quote requests by:
- - Defining customer requirements (delivery, product, price, etc.)
- - Providing a quality quote in as short a time frame as possible
- Ensure a timely, professional response to all other customer inquiries by:
- - Defining customer requirements (product identification, order status, etc.)
- - Sending out technical information
- - Providing feedback regarding order & shipment status
- - Referring advanced technical inquiries to the appropriate personnel
- Efficient entry of customer orders into order entry system by:
- - Effective time management
- - Focusing on details – correct price, product number, description
- - Identifies any low stock/stock out issues and escalates it to the appropriate person(s) for review and action
- Provide superior customer service by:
- - Proactively expediting on critical orders and/or orders for target accounts
- - Keeping customers informed of status of orders, inquiries, shipments, problems, etc.
- - Provides support for Level 1 technical calls within the designated time frame
- - Understanding what inquiries or issues should be escalated to the Supervisor and asks for assistance, as needed
- - Referring to others for technical recommendations as required
- - Exhibiting courtesy and patience when dealing with all customers
- - Displaying a positive attitude
- - Building customer relationships focusing on target accounts
- Assists the Outside Sales Teams by:
- - Strong awareness of company, branch, and territory targets and strategies (i.e. Target Accounts)
- - Identifying leads / opportunities and communicating them to the appropriate O/S rep
- - Providing good communication with O/S team, informing them directly of any issues, concerns, or problems at their accounts
- - Executing quotation follow-up as well as maintaining and updating sales quotation log
- Implement the company’s strategies and vision by:
- - Acting on opportunities to “up-sell” or “cross sell” with customers for expanding business and encouraging the “systems approach”
- Other related duties which may be assigned from time to time
- - Fast-paced environment in a dynamic competitive industry
- - Exposure to deadlines, multiple demands and priorities, multi-tasking, and interruptions
- - Daily customer service calls, telephone calls, and emails
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills in both French and English
- - Technical background or equivalent experience (post-secondary degree/diploma in a related field)
- - 3 years industrial sales and/or customer service experience
- - High level of technical knowledge
- - Customer service-oriented individual with excellent phone and communication skills
- - Advanced computer skills; Office programs (Word, Excel, MRP), JDE, CRM and ERP systems
- - Ability to work as part of a team
- - Ability to prioritize work
- - Excellent organizational skills
OPENING | Regional Sales Manager – Edmonton, Alberta2 months ago Full Time
Job Responsibilities, Duties and Requirements:
- - Development, execution and achievement of the regional short- and long-term marketing strategy and sales business plans.
- - Hire, lead and develop team members to attain business results.
- - Support the development of strategic relationships with key suppliers.
- - Directs the development of strategic relationships with key customers through the dealer network.
- - P&L responsibility for the region
What will it take…
- - Post-secondary education in a related field or a minimum of 5 years equivalent work in technical solution sales
- - A minimum of 5 years sales account management, preferably in industrial field application
- - Demonstrated sales growth through dealers, distributors and resellers
- - Proven experience achieving results through others
- - Advanced computer skills including experience with CRM software programs
- - A hunter mindset with a strong technical aptitude