- An enthusiastic and rewarding work environment
- Market competitive remuneration, incentive, and vacation plans
- Health and insurance benefits after three months
- Company Group RRSP with employer contributions after three months
- A great Wellness program, corporate gym membership, social events
We are committed to providing equal opportunities for persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available at all stages of the recruitment process, at the candidate’s request.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a fast-paced environment and competitive industry, apply today!
Dynablast is a Division of John Brooks Company Limited
John Brooks Company Limited is an innovative company that brings fresh ideas and 75 years of solving fluid handling challenges for our customers; and we love doing it. We are thankful to have had relationships with many of our customers and suppliers that span decades; this is a testament to how we conduct business throughout our organization. We have evolved and we will continue to re-engineer ourselves for the future as we help our customers tackle various challenges. We are a well-diversified company that is not dependent on any particular market, product, or region.
Since 1938, respect is the cornerstone of what John Brooks Company is all about. We have created a culture that respects all stakeholders, whether they are suppliers, customers, or our employees. We have worked hard to foster an entrepreneurial environment where decision making, creative thought, and initiative are rewarded; this is a place where your ideas matter.
John Brooks is constantly looking for high-caliber, ambitious individuals who want to be affiliated with a company they can trust. This positive but challenging work environment has allowed us to employ many passionate, dedicated, and skilled employees over our 75 year history; our average employee tenure is over 11 years. We have a number of employees whose first job was with John Brooks and many years later retired at John Brooks.
When you join John Brooks Company, you are connecting with a team that is committed to your success. As an employee, you will be supported by our ownership, by our management team and by your co-workers. Many of our most tenured employees are also our most motivated and committed employees, and we believe this speaks volumes about what it’s like to work at John Brooks Company Limited.
OPENING l Warehouse Supervisor – Laval, Quebec2 months ago Full Time
Job Responsibilities, Duties and Requirements:
- - Hire, lead, train, direct and coach team members to effectively and efficiently manage the warehouse operation
- - Health & Safety compliance and internal safety standards are achieved
- - Responsible for inventory management including; daily counts, reconciliation, analysis and process enhancement of cycle count process
- - Manage the audit process and maintain a Pass level of key operational components
- - System expert and resource for JDE, TMS, RF SCAN
- - Manage the customer return process, authorization and analysis
- - High School Diploma; required; Post-secondary degree/diploma with a focus in operations management an asset
- - Minimum three (3) years proven industry experience with inventory control required
- - Proven leadership and team building skills
- - Experience with warehouse software packages and proficiency with MS Office is required
- - Excellent French and English written and verbal communication skills
- - Keen attention to detail with an ability to analyze data effectively
- - Six Sigma or LEAN certification an asset