Pratissoli KS Series Triplex Plunger Pumps
Features of Pratissoli KS Series Triplex Plunger Pumps:
- - Non-elastic crankshaft with flame hardened journals .
- - 420 stainless steel, nickel coated manifold, special aluminum alloy connecting rods, cast aluminum symmetrical crankcase.
- - Solid ceramic plunger, lubricated high and low pressure seal system.
- - Available with external gear reducer for direct drive applications.
- - Specify RPM when ordering.
- - Use NG for units without gearbox.
- - Max. Inlet Pressure: 45 psi
- - Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- - Inlet Port Thread: 2 NPT-F
- - Discharge Port Thread: 1-1/2 NPT-F
- - Shaft Diameter: 40 mm
- - Pump Dimensions: 584 mm x 483 mm x 261 mm
- - RPM: 1500, 1800, or 2200
Triplex plunger pump, available in 4 versions. Patent pending, symetrical power end design featuring top and bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion. Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system. high volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featuring new spherical design of sealing areas. Splash lubrication. External gearbox available in 3 ratios and positionable on left or right side of the pump. Flushing systems available on request on selected versions.
Pratissoli Pump Catalogue
Size: 360 KB