Pratissoli KS Series Triplex Plunger Pumps
- – Non-elastic crankshaft with flame hardened journals .
- – Available with external gear reducer for direct drive applications.
- – Specify RPM when ordering.
- – Use NG for units without gearbox.
- – Max. Inlet Pressure: 45 psi
- – Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- – Inlet Port Thread: 2″ NPT-F
- – Discharge Port Thread: 1-1/2″ NPT-F
- – Shaft Diameter: 40 mm
- – Pump Dimensions: 584 mm x 483 mm x 261 mm
- – Solid ceramic plunger, lubricated high and low pressure seal system.
- – RPM: 1500, 1800, or 2200
- – 420 stainless steel, nickel coated manifold, special aluminum alloy connecting rods, cast aluminum symmetrical crankcase.
Triplex plunger pump, available in 4 versions. Patent pending, symmetrical power end design featuring top and bottom mounting holes allowing for easy left to right shaft conversion. Low-high pressure packing design with integrated cooling system. high volumetric efficiency suction/delivery valves featuring new spherical design of sealing areas. Splash lubrication. External gearbox available in 3 ratios and positionable on left or right side of the pump. Flushing systems available on request on selected versions.