Kodiak KD5500VR Portable Generators
Features of the Kodiak KD5500VR Portable Generators:
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) - System allows finer voltage control for steady output and less fluctuations.
- Automatic Idle Control - Lowers engine speed when power is not required. Better fuel efficiencies and reduces noise.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge - Offers greater run-time between refueling and display current fuel level.
- GFCI Receptacles (120V, 20A T-Slot) - Construction site approved.
- Silent Muffler with built in Spark Arrestor - For quieter, safe operation.
- Wheel Kit & Lifting Hook - Includes premium 10” No Flat wheels, overall easier for portability.
- CSA approved products
WHEEL KIT & LIFTING HOOK INCLUDED WITH MODELS KD5500VR, KD5500VRS, KD7000VR & KD7000VRS
Specifications for the Kodiak KD5500VR Portable Generators include:
- 11HP Honda GX340 OHV
- Recoil start
- 25 L tank capactiy
- 8.5 hrs alternator half load run time
- AC output: 120V / 240V
- Rated output: 4800W
- Amps: 40.0A / 20.0A
- Noise rating 78dB
- 27.2" x 22.8" x 21.1"
- 171 lbs
WHY CHOOSE A KODIAK GENERATOR?
Kodiak KD series Generators are designed for construction jobsites or industrial applications.
They have been designed to be durable, dependable and provide stable power when required.
KD Generator Literature English
Size: 1 MB
KD Generator Literature French
Size: 989 KB