Kodiak KD3000VR Portable Generators
Features of the Kodiak KD3000VR Portable Generators:
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) - System allows finer voltage control for steady output and less fluctuations.
- Large Capacity Fuel Tank with Fuel Gauge - Offers greater run-time between refueling and display current fuel level.
- GFCI Receptacles (120V, 20A T-Slot) - Construction site approved.
- Silent Muffler with built in Spark Arrestor - For quieter, safe operation.
- CSA approved products.
Specifications for the Kodiak KD3000VR Portable Generators include:
- 5.5HP Honda GX160 OHV
- Recoil start
- 16 L tank capactiy
- 12.1 hrs alternator half load run time
- AC output: 120V
- Rated output: 2400W
- Amps: 20.0A
- Noise rating 75dB
- 23.6" x 18.5" x 19.7"
- 102 lbs
WHY CHOOSE A KODIAK GENERATOR?
Kodiak KD series Generators are designed for construction jobsites or industrial applications.
They have been designed to be durable, dependable and provide stable power when required.
KD Generator Literature English
Size: 1 MB
KD Generator Literature French
Size: 989 KB