Interpump Series 63 Triplex Plunger Pumps-Direct Couple to Gasoline Engines
- With 3/4" hollow shaft, flanged for direct couple to gasoline engines (SAE J609).
- Large, lightweight connecting rods, new long life low-and high-pressure seals, oversized roller bearings and dual sight glasses.
- Forged brass manifold with lifetime warranty and oversized roller bearings.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 psi.
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165° F.
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2"-14 BSP-F.
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.0 in./25.4 mm.
- Pump Dimensions: 8.4" x 8.3" x 4.8"
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: Flooded.
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14.0 oz.