Interpump Series 44 Triplex Plunger Pumps for Direct Couple to Gasoline Engines with Built-In Unloader
Features of Interpump Series 44 Triplex Plunger Pumps for Direct Couple to Gasoline Engines with Built-In Unloader
- With hollow shaft, flanged for direct couple to gasoline engines (SAE J609). Built in unloader/injector.
- Forged brass manifold with lifetime warranty and premium roller bearings. Flanged for use with engines upto 14.2 hp engines.
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 psi
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165° F
- Inlet Port Thread: 1/2-14 BSP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 3/8-19 BSP-F
- Shaft Diameter: 1.125 in./25.4 mm
- Pump Dimensions: 8.8 x 9.7 x 6.5
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3 ft. Water (2.6 in. Hg)
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 14.0 oz.
Interpump Pump Catalogue
Size: 1 MB